China remains very concerned about the safety of imported frozen food and continues to strengthen inspections of the imported cold chain food.
In order to ensure safe operations, Beijing Xinfadi Market stipulates that if the goods stored in the cold storage of the market cannot provide a nucleic acid test certificate, or the cold storage does not carry out regular nucleic acid testing on personnel, goods, and the environment as required, or the cold storage environment is dirty, the cold storage system will be shut down immediately.
The immediate closing of the cold storage facilities could be triggered also by:
- the lack of temperature record of the whole process of refrigerated and frozen food,
- the displayed temperature in the cold storage does not match the storage conditions of the food in the warehouse,
- the cold storage cannot provide the purchase ledger and supplier qualification,
- the cold storage contains food beyond the expiration date,
- imported food doesn’t bear Chinese label,
- food does not meet food safety standards.